Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Laughter Zone / Re: Aussie Logic
« Last post by Simon on December 13, 2017, 17:19 »
 :laugh:
The Laughter Zone / Aussie Logic
« Last post by Clive on December 13, 2017, 16:31 »
A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese businessman and an Aussie were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

The Aussie fumed, 'What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!'
The Indian Doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!'
The Chinese businessman called out 'Move it, time is money'
The Catholic Priest said, 'Here comes George the green keeper. Let's have a word with him.'

'Hello, George' Said the Catholic Priest. 'What's wrong with that group Ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'
George the green keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free any time.'

The group fell silent for a moment. The Catholic Priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The Indian Doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them.'

The Chinese Businessman replied, 'I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire-fighters in honour of these brave souls.'

The Aussie said, 'Why the !!!!! can't they play at night?'
The Laughter Zone / Re: Board of Directors Meeting
« Last post by chorleydave on December 11, 2017, 21:29 »
:pmsl:
The Buzz / Re: Cheggers pops off
« Last post by chorleydave on December 11, 2017, 21:28 »
Yes, he was likeable. :rip:
« Last post by Simon on December 11, 2017, 20:33 »
He was very young.  :rip:
« Last post by Clive on December 11, 2017, 18:23 »
Hard to dislike Cheggers.   :rip:
The Buzz / Cheggers pops off
« Last post by Simon on December 11, 2017, 16:51 »
Veteran TV presenter Keith Chegwin has died aged 60 after a long illness, his family has said.  They said he had endured a "long-term battle with a progressive lung condition" which "rapidly worsened towards the end of this year".  He died at home on Monday with his family by his side, who said they were "heartbroken".  Tributes have been paid from the world of entertainment for the "true telly legend".  His career spanned five decades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42313706
The Laughter Zone / Re: Board of Directors Meeting
« Last post by Simon on December 11, 2017, 16:45 »
 :laugh:
The Laughter Zone / Board of Directors Meeting
« Last post by Clive on December 11, 2017, 16:23 »

All the members of the company’s Board of Directors were waiting outside the Chairman's office.

One after another,they were all summoned into the Chairman's Office.... until only Ted, the junior member.... was left sitting outside. 

Finally it was Ted's turn to be called into the Chairman's Office. 

Ted entered the office and saw the Chairman - and the other four directors - all seated at the big, long boardroom table. 

Ted was instructed to stand at the other end of the table, which he did.

The Chairman looked Ted squarely in the eye, and with a stern voice, he asked.... "Have you ever had sex with my secretary, Miss Foyt?"

"Oh, no, sir, positively not!"...Ted replied.

"Are you absolutely sure?" ...asked the Chairman.

"Honest, Sir. I've never even been close enough to touch her!" ...Ted said.

"You'd swear to that?" ...the Chairman sternly asked.

"Yes Sir. I swear I've never had sex with Miss Foyt, anytime,
anywhere" ....insisted Ted.

"Good."...the Chairman said.
......"Then YOU fire her!"

The Laughter Zone / Re: Night Veterinarian Call
« Last post by Simon on December 07, 2017, 11:53 »
 ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10