Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Content for my site  (Read 5096 times)

Offline spitfire

• http://skate-4-god.tk
Re:Content for my site
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2004, 21:37 »
Jonah! I bloody can  skate!

im getting much better now
ask tom fry :P
P1TF1R3
Spitfire

Adept

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 08:36 »
This is your last warning guys >:(

Ypu have been asked many times to stop squabbling amongst yourselves. We do not tolerate personal attacks against members of this forum. If you do not moderate your behaviour immediately we will have to ban you.

Please cut it out.

Offline Reno

• Established Member
  • ø¤º° bob °º¤ø
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2004, 08:58 »
<grin> ive never seen a half naked british frat-boy get p**sed.

yall should invest in a main sticked rules thread for every section, heres the version i made for my forum

Well the gm is pretty laid back, but there are rules. Three main rules to be more specific. If you break them, you'll be warned, then if you make the mistake of persisting the we will probably ban you. The rules are pretty simple

#1 NO Spam
Spam is one line of meaningless b******t. We ask all members to make the majority of their post at least a line and a half. Making a one line post occationally is acceptable but if done repeatedly, we will bring it to your attention.

#2 NO Double-post
Simple rule, no double posting. It almost speaks for itself. If you find yourself about to post a second time in a row on the same thread, STOP YOURSELF. Edit your first post and add what you half to say. Its easy as pie. If you decide to double post either me or another member of the staff will delete the second of your post without winking.

#3 No Arguments
Keep the threads nice and clean of arguments or the start of them. All we need current a future members to see is a couple of people cussing and arguing at eachother like a bunch of retards.

A thread called rules in the announcments board can save alot of time in situations like this.

Adept

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2004, 09:01 »
http://pc-pals.com/etiquette.htm Bob ::)

Whats a half necked british frat-boy ???

Offline Reno

• Established Member
  • ø¤º° bob °º¤ø
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2004, 09:11 »
I don't call myself lord of the typos for nothing adept.  ;)

nice rules list, i guess ive never went looking hard enough for yalls. Cheers.

When i made mine i was trying to be short and to the point. mostly anything goes on our board with the exception of thoughs three rules. My friend who is the other co-admin and I can pretty much keep stuff popular upbeat and clean using this version of our rules thread.

Well anyway i guess its whatever works right

Adept

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2004, 11:56 »

I don't call myself lord of the typos for nothing adept.  ;)

Heh, it makes sense now! ;D Although it's been a long time since anyone has called me a boy (except my Mother).

Thanks for using "British" BTW. If you had called me English there would have been a riot :o ;D ;D

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum