Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: LimeWire anyone?  (Read 5813 times)

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Re:LimeWire anyone?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2003, 00:04 »
Not normally ,my prince turned frog  ;)
although after my drive failed I lost all my shared files,films and music and a few .exe bits and some snotty git I wanted something off sent me a message saying get some files to share  ::)
I replied explaining that I had lost loads when my drive failed but he had his messaging set to not receiving.As I couldnt get hold of him, I wished him a merry xmas and a drive failure soon too,in case it got through eventually  ;)

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2003, 00:24 »
Cheers Sandra, I've now read your message three times and still don't understand it.  I hope you haven't been injecting that Cannabis stuff again.  ;D

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2003, 00:33 »
I wanted to download a file from this snotty git and he kept blocking me when I got to the front of a short queue.
He then sent me a message through winmxs message service saying I had to get some files to share first before he would share his.
I then tried to contact him to explain that prior to a drive failure the previous week I had a few gigs shared including Films,Music and program files but he had switched the receive message facility off so he didnt get my explanation.

You havent turned blonde since Xmas have you Rodders  ;)

As he was being mean I wished him a Merry Xmas and a speedy hard drive failure soon too,but I doubt he got it as his message option wasnt set to receive  ;)

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2003, 00:35 »
Is it a fish?

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2003, 00:42 »
Damn it Rodders you have turned into a BLONDE,it was bad enough having that blonde welsh woman on the forum but as men are usually a bit slower than women to start with theres no hope for you now  ::)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2003, 07:38 »
Well, after a slightly fiddly installation, I've got KazLite - now I can't think of anything I want to download!   ::)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline bat69

• Loyal Member
    • http://members.lycos.co.uk/dbat69/
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2003, 09:54 »
I could give you some suggestions ... but you'd hate me  ;) ;)

Its not too bad to install, as long as you follow the instructions in the readme file. Did SpyBot, recognise that the .dll was a dummy and ignore it on your system too, Simon?
url=http://www.pc-pals.com/userpics/bat69bc.swf]Flash[/url]

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2003, 13:47 »
I ran Spybot after installing KL, and no spyware was detected, so presumably, yes.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum