Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Surround Sound Headphones  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Surround Sound Headphones
« on: May 30, 2004, 22:17 »
Got a set of Medusa 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones for my birthday, and I have to say, they are brilliant!  Just been watching Underworld (again), and you really get immersed in the sound, with no complaints from the neighbours!  Not cheap, but thoroughly recommended for anyone in a flat.  You have to have a DVD Player with analogue 5.1 outputs for them to work, or they can work from a 5.1 PC soundcard.

http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=691
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Re:Surround Sound Headphones
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 22:32 »
Dont you have to have more than the standard issue of 2 ears for that to work properly Simon, or does it bounce around ok if you havent any hair to insulate the sound  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 22:56 »
A predictable, and understandable response, Sandra.  Wimmin and Hi-Fi really don't mix, do they!

:baad:  :whistle:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 23:04 »
Ah so its a man thing then is it Simon  ::)

The sound comes in via the ears as normal and then rattles around in the mans unused space inside his  head, giving the illusion of full 5.1 surround sound  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 23:36 »
SIGHHHHHHH!!![/i]   ::) :P

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum