Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Adobe Acrobat Forms  (Read 2290 times)

Offline DJ

• Established Member
Adobe Acrobat Forms
« on: March 25, 2005, 16:58 »
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone has experiance of creating adobe PDF forms, but hopefully someone will be able to help...

I want to create a template on an A4 sheet that has 6 photos and their descriptions under each photo. i.e.

PHOTO1          PHOTO2
DESC 1           DESC2

PHOTO3          PHOTO4
DESC 3           DESC4

PHOTO5          PHOTO6
DESC 5           DESC6

I want the user to be able to be prompted from where the photos should come from - for example "File Location is...." and then the photo inserted.  Also be able enter the description directly onto the form.

The problems I'm having - I don't know if Adobe Acrobat lets you put images directly into a page and how can I get it to prompt for the locations and then import them?

If anyone has an easier way of creating the template - please share it with me!!  I thoughr of VB and Word but I haven't used if for around 4 years!!

Thanks

DJ

Offline DJ

• Established Member
Adobe Acrobat Forms
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 18:24 »
Its Ok I've sorted it.  Made a from with 6 buttons to import the images then add titles.

I would add the file here - but there isn't an attachment feature anymore.

If anyone wants to use the form I've created - feel free to PM me your email addy and I'll send it.

Ta

DJ

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Adobe Acrobat Forms
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 21:15 »
Sorry we couldn't help you, DJ.  :(  Glad you got it sorted.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum