Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: I'm In The Money.....  (Read 648 times)

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
I'm In The Money.....
« on: April 02, 2005, 15:24 »
ATTN: My Dearest One,
 Permit me to inform you my heart desire for a business relationship with you. I got your contact when I was
searching for a foreign
partner here in Abidjan republic of Cote D'Ivoire on my search for honest and reliable person. I prayed over it
and decided to confide
in you because your integrity and educational background.

I am Mr lopez amed,( 24 years old ), the only son of late Dr and mrs Donimic Amed . My father was a very wealthy
Gold/Diamond dealer in
Freetown, the economic capital of Sierra Leone. My father was
poisoned to death by his close business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when
I was 15 years old and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father last year on August 19th 2003, in a private hospital in Freetown, he secretly called
me by his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Twenty five million five hundred thousand dollars (USD
25.500.000) He concealed in a metallic box and deposited with a security company in SPAIN;that he used my name
been the son as the next of kin when he deposited the money.
 He warned me that because of envy that he was poisoned by his close associates. He also advised me to seek for an
honest foreigner in a country of my choice those associates will not hurt me as they have succeeded in poisoning
him.For your information , it has been difficult to know who is an honest person to assist me in this
transaction , and for me to continue silent over looking for assistance, i decided to make a try from you, i
arrived here (ABIDJAN)
 on the 5th of February 2005 and i don't want to stay long here since i know nobody or much mony to pay for hotel
bill.
 Dear, I honourably seek your assistance in the following ways: 1-To stand as our foreign partner since my late
father deposited it to be cleared by his foreign partner but no name was mentioned. 2-To provide an account where
we can transfer this money. 3-To help me arrange for better establishment. 4-To help me come over to your country
to further my education. My intention is not to disturb your Peace,but because l am sincerely in need, And
desperately need a solution before my life is wasted because there is Among all, the most important thing is for
you to be aiding me as parent who will directing all my affair es and doings in your country. Lastly ,you will
promise me that you will not betray or deny me if this my money gets into your hands , bank and country .

Dear, I am ready to offer you 15% of the total money for your help. But if may be you are not in better position
to help. Please let me know. So that I can look for another helper. I am with the certificate of deposit upon
demand. I will show you.

Looking forward to your kind reply soonest and may God
bless you.
 Sincerely Yours.
lopez amed.

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
I'm In The Money.....
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 16:30 »
Some people get all the luck Dave!  It just goes to show that you have to be at the right place at the right time!  I hope you still remember who your friends are when you pocket the £3.75 million.   :lol:

Offline daveeb

• Loyal Member
I'm In The Money.....
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 18:42 »
Fancy going halves Dave...i'll send you what i owe when we get the dosh  :roll:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum