Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: ASP.net / VB dynamic arrays  (Read 3005 times)

Offline DJ

• Established Member
ASP.net / VB dynamic arrays
« on: August 17, 2005, 12:33 »
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has any experiance of ASP.net and VB scripting? and could help with the following....

I have a few different arrays that pull values from various different database tables.  At the moment I am using the Response.Write code to see if the values stored in the array are correct - they all are so far!

Is it possible to somehow display these array values in a table on a page - defing where each array value goes. The problem is it is a dynamic array - so the table that it needs to bind to also needs to be dynamic.

Basically I want to display the dynamic array contents in a table layout on the page.

Thanks

DJ

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 12:40 »
I can't help sorry! ASP.net is something I keep meaning to look into and my VB is so old I can't even remember the syntax!

I'm not sure if this will help but the [CodeProject] is an excellent site full of resources. You might find something or someone to help you on there, though someone on here might be of use beforehand!
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline DJ

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 12:54 »
Ok thanks.

Its really annoying. I'm doing a project and its the last page to implement and I can't get it working properly.

Nevermind I'll get there in the end  :wink:

DJ

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum