Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Monitors TFT LCD whatever  (Read 5781 times)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
    • http://www.sugrue.ndo.co.uk
Re:Monitors TFT LCD whatever
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2002, 00:31 »
Nice monitor Rodders,

.25mm dot pitch and all, but does it only have Novatechs one year return to base warranty ?

I have emailed them, just out of interest, I'll report back what it is. By the way I went and bought another Dell Triniton last Friday, must admit because I can compare it to the first one I bought {multi monitor setup] it's not just as clean colour wise. Maybe because it was a year older, anyway I'll nip it back Saturday, ten mins down the road.

Catch
Athiesm is a non-prophet organization.

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2002, 00:44 »
Hey Catch,all those years living in Worsthorne didnt cause you to mutate into some weird multi eyed half alien did it  ;)

I got my secondhand 17 inch EIZO Flexiscan off a friend off a friend on Saturday night for £45.So far so good  :-*

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2002, 00:58 »
he,he hiya gorgeous, how did you know, oh I forgot you have been to Worsthorne  ;)I run a three monitor setup, but I can accomadate four. I'm just looking at another 17" Triniton on Ebay right now at £11.02 to bid, great these multi monitor setups  ;D

17" eh, do you like it, got a full quota of colours with it and all, you'll be in heaven

catch

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2002, 01:16 »
It sure beats my old 14 inch with an intermittant red coming and going  ;D ;D ;D

At least I dont have to bash this one every few minutes to get the colours back on  :-*

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2002, 15:21 »
Rodders,

it does look a good deal as they carry a 3 years on site warranty, you cannot say fairer than that. And I think I would pay the £12 premium against their .27 dot pitch 'Value Range' offering.

I wonder who makes em for Novatech, I have not got a reply to my email yet, I saw the warranty details in their Mag that arrive today.

catch

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2002, 19:06 »
Hiya Catch,

I've always found it best to give them a bell (0845 3450088).  They're around until 4pm on Saturdays.

Don't know whether you've found it yet, but there's a free competition on their website for a couple of grand's worth of PC kit every month.  How cool is that?  Good luck - and keep us posted!   :)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum