Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Sandra  (Read 6572 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Sandra
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:49 »
We are very sorry to announce that after seven years in the role, Sandra has decided to step down from her position as an Administrator on PC Pals.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank her most sincerely for all the work she has put into the forum over the years, which involved helping to build the forum from scratch, and for her technical expertise, which has helped many, many people, with their computer problems.

We hope that she will keep in touch, and we send her our very best wishes for the future.

I'd also like to add a personal thanks for Sandra's much valued friendship over nearly 10 years, since we met on another forum, which ended up spawning PC Pals.  Her technical advice to members, and support over the years, has been instrumental in the long running of the forum, and I do hope she still drops in from time to time.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
Re: Sandra
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 11:50 »
I've only been here a short time, but in that time I've come to value Sandra's support, friendship and technical skills. I wish her the very best for the future.
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline davy51

• Loyal Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 13:31 »
Sad news indeed

Sandra will be sorely missed she helped many

Heres hoping she drops by often
Dave

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend

Albert Camus

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 14:35 »
Sandra was the backbone of this forum from the beginning in relation to technical problems.

I don't think this forum or any other forum for that matter could equal her expertise at solving users problems in an easy to follow manner.

The forum will never be the same without her and I send her all my best wishes for the future.

I would also like to thank her for all the support she has given me over the years.
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 15:02 »
I think we all agree with what has been written above.  I have received lots of help from her, not only with IT but with cars too.  She is irreplaceable. 

Offline Reno

• Established Member
  • ø¤º° bob °º¤ø
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 02:51 »
I guess now that she's gone pals will get swarmed by arabs wanting free computers.  ;)

Offline daveeb

• Loyal Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 12:36 »
You could look for a long time to find anyone more knowledgeable or helpful than Sandra, ever since ez pc she's bailed me out of pc problems on numerous occasions. Keep in touch  ;)

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 13:22 »
Will be badly missed.   :thanks: Sandra.

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 00:18 »
I'm absolutely gutted.

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 05:33 »
Sad news indeed!

I'm really sorry to hear this, Sandra. 

It was thanks to you that I became a member of this wonderful forum, and your help and friendship over the years has been invaluable.

Thank you so much for all you have done for myself and Michael.

You will be sadly missed, who else can I argue with.  ;)
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 20:29 »
I'm sure Sandra's technical expertise will be missed.  I will always be grateful for the help she has given me.
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum