Forum Information & Policies > Website Discussion & Suggestion Box

Testing with Chrome

(1/9) > >>

Simon:
Following some issues with SMF 2.0 and the Chrome browser, I've been doing some testing myself.

I've reinstalled the WYSIWYG Quick Reply box (QR with smilies), and have found:

The URL pop up does not work on Chrome, using the QR box, but DOES work when using the Reply button, or the Preview button, from the QR box.

PC Pals

Quotes are now working in Chrome, with WYSIWYG QR box reinstalled:

--- Quote from: Simon on July 02, 2011, 01:41 ---Following some issues with SMF 2.0 and the Chrome browser, I've been doing some testing myself.
--- End quote ---

So, using Chrome myself, the only problem I can see is that the URL popup doesn't work when using the QR box, but by hitting Reply from posts, or Preview, from QR box, the URL popup will then work from the full post editor screen.

GillE:

--- Quote from: Simon on July 02, 2011, 01:41 ---Following some issues with SMF 2.0 and the Chrome browser, I've been doing some testing myself.

I've reinstalled the WYSIWYG Quick Reply box (QR with smilies), and have found:

The URL pop up does not work on Chrome, using the QR box, but DOES work when using the Reply button, or the Preview button, from the QR box.

PC Pals

Quotes are now working in Chrome, with WYSIWYG QR box reinstalled:

So, using Chrome myself, the only problem I can see is that the URL popup doesn't work when using the QR box, but by hitting Reply from posts, or Preview, from QR box, the URL popup will then work from the full post editor screen.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Simon  :thumb:

Simon:
Are yours the same findings as mine, Gill?  Only, Clive is saying that the URL popup still doesn't work for him. 

GillE:

--- Quote from: Simon on July 02, 2011, 13:24 ---Are yours the same findings as mine, Gill?  Only, Clive is saying that the URL popup still doesn't work for him. 

--- End quote ---

The URL popup?  I've never noticed that before.

Simon:
But is it there for you now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version