Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Remember when Firefox was the safe and popular alternative to Internet Explorer?  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
History is a cycle.
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
"If Mozilla is not up to the task of providing an end to end experience with a fast cycle of releases it should return to the tried and true method of releasing updated versions when they actually reach a specific standard for code and functionality."

Hear hear. 

Offline Delgado

• Established Member
Im rapidly going off Firefox; nothing but freezing, locking up and some sites take ages to load. Firefox has always been my Browser of choice, but if it were not for my bookmarks and passwords loaded I would switch to Chrome. Why the hell people cant leave working programmes alone I dont know. This constant update of PC Programmes annoys me.
if you cant do something nice-do nothing!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
And I wonder how much crap is building up with each overlay update?  Sometimes it's best to completely uninstall and start again. 
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
And that's just Windows...
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
True, but I expect the same could be said for other OSs. 
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum