Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: downloading of text messages  (Read 3921 times)

Offline KRO

downloading of text messages
« on: April 07, 2013, 12:34 »
can anyone help please....I have a Samsung galaxy S2 with a number of text messages on that I would like to download if possible so I can print them off to possibly present at a court hearing.....is there any simple way to do this, any help gratefully appreciated... ???
cheers kro.....

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: downloading of text messages
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 13:04 »
There's a great app for iPhones to do this, which I used myself recently, called AllYourTexts, but for Andriod, it doesn't seem quite as simple.  However, there are a couple of apps you could try, even if it just gives you the option to view the messages and copy them to a text document such as Notepad or Word:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore&hl=en

http://www.wondershare.com/mobile-phone/transfer-sms-to-pc.html
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 13:16 »
Can you not use Kies air with your PC?  that is what I use. or just connect with USB cable.

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 19:19 »
Hope it worked KRO  :D

Offline KRO

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 12:48 »
hey TR yes that did the trick thank you... I sorted out the texts that I needed and then copy and pasted to word...just struggling a little to get them in order to print them out.... :thumb:
cheers kro.....

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum