Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Groaner thread  (Read 183943 times)

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
Re: Groaner thread
« Reply #1005 on: August 08, 2018, 15:18 »
Don't drop your aitches Clive.   :laugh:

T
And there was me thinking that old wines improve with age.   ;D

Cheeky Mr Clive!   :out:

Online Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #1006 on: August 08, 2018, 16:13 »
 :smirks:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #1007 on: August 08, 2018, 17:06 »
You spelt 'winos' with an 'e', Clive.   :devil:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Online Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #1008 on: August 08, 2018, 18:13 »
Bloody mobile phones!   >:(

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
« Reply #1009 on: June 30, 2019, 22:37 »
One day in the jungle, a chimpanzee invented some tools to eat his dinner with.  One tool was a flat stick sharpened along one edge, this he used to cut his food.  The other was a stick with four smaller sticks attached to the end each sharpened to a point.  He used to spear his food and place it in his mouth.  The chimp was very proud of his inventions, which he called his one point tool and his four point tool.

One day he awoke to discover that the four point tool was missing.  The chimp was distraught.  He ran around the jungle trying to find his precious tool.  First he came upon the lion.  ”Lion, Lion!” he cried, “Have you seen my four point tool?”

”No” replied the lion, “I have not seen your four point tool.”

Then the chimp came upon the gorilla.  ”Gorilla, Gorilla!” he cried, “Have you seen my four point tool?”

”No” replied the gorilla, “I have not seen your four point tool.”

Then the chimp came upon the jaguar.  ”Jaguar, Jaguar!” he cried, “Have you seen my four point tool?”

”Yup!” replied the jaguar, “I’ve seen your four point tool.”

”Well, where is it?” inquired the chimp.

”I ate it” said the jaguar, smugly.

”What did you do that for?” cried the chimp.

”Because,” replied the big cat, “I’m a four point tool eater jaguar.”

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #1010 on: June 30, 2019, 22:43 »
 :aarrgh: :groan:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Online Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #1011 on: July 01, 2019, 09:51 »
 :lol:

Offline Den

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1012 on: July 01, 2019, 22:13 »
 :facepalm: ;D
Fourth in the 2018 Quiz of the Year but at least I beat Clive.

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
« Reply #1013 on: February 15, 2020, 16:22 »
Arial and Helvetica walk into a pub.  They go to order drinks and the barmaid says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type".
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #1014 on: February 15, 2020, 16:53 »
:aarrgh:

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #1015 on: February 15, 2020, 18:07 »
Imagine the reaction Wingdings would get
- sam | @starrydude --

Online Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #1016 on: February 15, 2020, 18:21 »
 :facepalm:

Offline Den

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1017 on: February 15, 2020, 21:19 »
 ;D
Fourth in the 2018 Quiz of the Year but at least I beat Clive.

Online Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #1018 on: February 15, 2020, 21:45 »
A guy asks his neighbour in an apartment building: “Mr Trepper, you live directly above me and you have the same 2-room apartment as I do. How many rolls of wallpaper did you buy when you moved in?
“We got 18 rolls,” answers the neighbour.
Two months later the guy meets his neighbor again and says, “It’s really funny – I put the wallpaper on everywhere and I still had 10 rolls left over.”
Neighbour smiles, “Yeah, so did we.“

My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away.

A farmer asked me the other day if I'd help him round up 18 sheep. Sure I said, 20

Last night I dreamt I'd written Lord of the Rings. My friend said I'd been Tolkien in my sleep.

I used to work as a ride attendant on waltzers and I was sacked for spinning people around too fast. I sued my employers for funfair dismissal.

My husband keeps getting mad at me because of the fact that I have no sense of direction. Enough was enough, so I just packed up my stuff and right.

A woman I know was on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection. The judge asked her, "First offender?" She replied, "No, first a Gibson and THEN a Fender.”

A warning to whomever stole my copy of Microsoft Office: I WILL track you down and I will make you very sorry for what you did. You have my Word.

I have a very irritating friend who is constantly telling me to cheer up. "Come on, things could be so much worse," he always says - "After all, you could be trapped deep underground in a hole filled with water." I know he means well.

I've been looking for a new hobby and so I recently decided to take up fencing. Unfortunately, the neighbours have told me they're going to call the police unless I put it straight back.

A gangster gave his girlfriend a mink stole for her birthday. "Wow, is it really mink?" she asked. He replied "Well, it's definitely stole...."

I was asked yesterday if I could clear the table after we'd finished dinner. I had to take a very long run-up, but I made it!

Apparently, there's one nightmare neighbour on every street who everybody else really can't stand - but I like ALL of my neighbours, so they must have got that one wrong....

I asked Elton John if he could name all the counties of England. He got them all bar one. Surrey seems to be the hardest word.

Boy George has opened a zoo. There’s only 6 animals there…Llama, Llama, Llama, Llama, Llama, Chameleon.

The shoplifter who is stealing t-shirts in order of size is still at large.

New zookeeper accidentally kills some birds, so he throws them into the lion cage. Next he runs over a couple of chimps in his van so he throws them into the lion cage. Then he drops a bee hive so he throws that into the lion cage as well. New lion arrives and asks what the food's like. Another lion says 'So so normally, but today we had finch, chimps and mushy bees.'

How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizza?
Deep pan, crisp and even.

Two cows in a field. Which one's on holiday?
The one with the wee calf 

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #1019 on: February 16, 2020, 00:04 »
Tim Vine, eat your heart out!

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum