Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Groaner thread  (Read 188326 times)

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Groaner thread
« Reply #555 on: June 07, 2009, 06:33 »
Exactly!  :groan:
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #556 on: June 18, 2009, 09:59 »
Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.'

Artie then explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was £5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single £1 Coin that rested inside.  Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the £1 as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Tesco Super Store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands & as the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor........

The manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught & arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sord id plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.  

The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared ...

(You're going to hate me for this ... )

'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for £1.00 AT TESCO!'  

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #557 on: June 18, 2009, 10:30 »
 :aarrgh:   Hey, that's pretty good for you, Clive.   :lol2:

Online Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #558 on: June 18, 2009, 11:51 »
:aarrgh:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #559 on: June 18, 2009, 13:08 »
Best not to encourage me MB.   ;D

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #560 on: June 18, 2009, 13:21 »
But I enjoy it Clive.   ;)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #561 on: June 18, 2009, 13:33 »
 :tmi:  :devil:

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #562 on: June 18, 2009, 13:45 »
That, I doubt!  ;D

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #563 on: June 18, 2009, 18:29 »
You are always correct!   :laugh:

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #564 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00 »
Try telling Michael that!  :brickwall:   ;D

Online Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #565 on: August 13, 2009, 13:33 »
Apparently the price of hearing aids has gone up.

Deaf people across the country are going, "how much??"

Found a load of glue on my doorstep this morning.

Don't know who it belongs to, guess I'm stuck with it now.

I'm always a considerate lover.

For example, I always consider if they're strong enough to escape.

My mate has the French version of Gulf War Syndrome:

First sign of trouble, he's nowhere to be found.

I phoned the emergancy services the other day and I was on hold for ten minutes. When I got through I said, "You're lucky this is a hoax."

A Welshman was looking at some sheep in a field when the farmer comes over. "Seen you lookin', see one you fancy then?" says the farmer.

"Well....." says the Welshman, at which the farmer says,

"Give me a tenner and you can go help yourself" So the Welshman gives him a tenner, jumps the fence and starts pulling at the sheeps wool furiously, pulling great clumps of it out as the startled animal bleats and tries to get away! "What do you think you're doing?!!" calls the farmer.

The Welshman replies, "Well if I'm paying a tenner I at least want to get her naked first!"

I've just been on one of those coach mystery tours.

To pass away the time, we had a competition to see who could guess where we were going.

The bloody driver won.

A Zulu walking through the jungle comes across a pygmy standing over a dead lion.

"Did you kill that lion?" asks the Zulu.

"Yeah, I beat it to death with my club," the pygmy replies.

"Crikey, you must have a big club," says the Zulu.

"Aye, there's about thirty of us."

What's the difference between Bigfoot and a hard working Scouser?

Bigfoot has actually been spotted.

Doctor: "I'm sorry to have to inform you that you've only got about 3 minutes to live."

Me: "What - oh sh*t - 3 minutes - wait - isn't there anything you can do for me Doc?"

Doctor: "Hmmm - I might be able to boil you an egg."

I was at my mate's house when his wife asked, "Do I have anything on my cheeks?" to which, he responded, "Which cheeks?" She gave a cheeky smile and a giggle, and it looked like he was going to get laid that night.

I tried a similar thing, and for some reason didn't get laid...

My wife happened to ask, "Do I have anything on my chin?" to which I responded, "Which chin?"

How do you fit 5 Big Brother contestants in a mini?

2 in the front, 2 in the back and Jade Goody in the ashtray!

And finally...

One Christmas Eve, a frenzied young man ran into a pet shop looking for an unusual Christmas gift for his wife. The shop owner suggested a parrot, named Chet, which could sing famous Christmas carols. This seemed like the perfect gift. "How do I get him to sing?" The young man asked, excitedly. "Simply hold a lighted match directly under his feet." was the shop owner's reply.

The shop owner held a lighted match under the parrot's left foot. Chet began to sing: "Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! ..." The shop owner then held another match under the parrot's right foot. Then Chet's tune changed, and the air was filled with: " Silent Night, Holy Night..."

The young man was so impressed that he paid the shop-keeper and ran home as quickly as he could with Chet under his arm. When the wife saw her gift she was overwhelmed.

"How beautiful!" She exclaimed, "Can he talk?" "No," the young man replied, "But he can sing. Let me show you." So the young man whipped out his lighter and placed it under Chet's left foot, as the shop-keeper had shown him, and Chet crooned: "Jingle Bells! Jingle bells!..." The man then moved the lighter to Chet's right foot, and out came: "Silent Night, Holy night..."

The wife, her face filled with curiosity, then asked, "What if we hold the lighter between his legs?" The man did not know. "Let's try it," he answered, eager to please his wife. So they held the lighter between Chet's legs. Chet twisted his face, cleared his throat, and the little parrot sang out loudly like it was the performance of his life...

"Chet's nuts roasting on an open fire...."  :)x
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #566 on: August 13, 2009, 14:28 »
 :aarrgh:

Online Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #567 on: August 13, 2009, 14:58 »
:ithank:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #568 on: August 13, 2009, 15:40 »
Double  :aarrgh:
Slainthe!

Rik

Online Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #569 on: August 13, 2009, 18:27 »
 ;D

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum