Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: 50 SHEDS of grey  (Read 753 times)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
50 SHEDS of grey
« on: February 28, 2015, 21:47 »

The novel “Fifty Shades Of Grey” has seduced women – and baffled blokes.

Now , Fifty Sheds Of Grey, offers a treat for the men.

The book's author Colin Grey recounts his love encounters at the bottom of the garden.
        Here are some extracts...

We tried various positions – round the back, on the side, up against a wall.
        But in the end we came to the conclusion the bottom of the garden was the only place for a     good shed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She knelt before me on the shed floor and tugged gently at first, then harder until finally it came. I moaned with pleasure. Now for the other boot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Ever since she read THAT book, I’ve had to buy all kinds of ropes, chains and shackles. She still manages to get into the shed, though.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        “Put on this rubber suit and mask,” I instructed, calmly.
        “Mmmm, kinky!” she purred.
        “Yes,” I said, “You can’t be too careful with all that asbestos in the shed roof.”
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        “I’m a very naughty girl,” she said, biting her lip. “I need to be punished.”
        So I invited my mum to stay for the weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Harder!” she cried, gripping the workbench tightly. “Harder!”
        “Okay,” I said. “What’s the gross national product of Nicaragua?”
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay back exhausted, gazing happily out of the shed window. Despite my concerns about my inexperience, my rhubarb had come up a treat.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure you can take the pain?” she demanded, brandishing stilettos.
        “I think so,” I gulped.
        “Here we go, then,” she said, and showed me the receipt.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        “Hurt me!” she begged, raising her skirt as she bent over my workbench.
        “Very well,” I replied. “You’ve got fat ankles and no dress sense.”
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure you want this?” I asked. “When I’m done, you won’t be able to sit down for         weeks.” She nodded.
        “Okay,” I said, putting the three-piece lounge furniture on eBay.

“Punish me!” she cried. “Make me suffer like only a real man can!”
        “Very well,” I replied, leaving the toilet seat up.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: 50 SHEDS of grey
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 21:49 »
:pmsl:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline D-Dan

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 00:46 »
I bought that book (50 sheds of gray), and few people believe me when I tell them about it - wonderful reading to kill an hour.
Phenom II X4 965, overclocked
Radeon HD4670 (1Gb)
8Gb RAM
1.25 Tb HD
Arch Linux (Custom build with custom kernel)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 11:13 »
That was quick reading!  ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum