Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Digi Camera / PSP  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Digi Camera / PSP
« on: November 22, 2002, 14:45 »
Right, I don't have a digital camera, so I haven't a clue about this, but a friend is trying to Import images from his digital camera into Paint Shop Pro.  I don't know how it's supposed to work, but he's saying that there's a list that comes up with all Kodak variations (model numbers?) on it, but his digital camera is a Nikon.  Can he Import to PSP from anything other than a Kodak camera, and if so, how?

My suggestion was to load the images onto his hard drive (say My Pictures), then open them in PSP from there.

Any help appreciated, and might gain us a member!!   ;) :D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re:Digi Camera / PSP
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 15:35 »
I use Paint Shop Pro and I have a Fuji camera so my situation is quite similar.  He is correct when he says that only Kodak cameras appear in the camera list.

All he has to do is make sure he has loaded his Nikon camera drivers into his PC.

Click on Paint Shop Pro
Turn his camera on making sure it is in "view photos setting"
 A dialogue box will appear in PSP and he should choose the option "copy pictures to a foldrer on my computer  using Microsoft scanner and camera equipment"

All the photos in his camera will appear on hs computer screen and he can then process them.

It really is that simple and no other software is needed.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re:Digi Camera / PSP
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 16:07 »
Thanks Clive, I will pass that on.   ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum