Technical Help & Discussion > Broadband, Networking, PC Security, Internet & ISPs

BT Smarthub

(1/9) > >>

Den:
Hi, I have just ordered the new BT Smarthub for the giveaway price of £50 plus postage and it will arrive on Tuesday. Looking forward to it as the write ups that I have seen say its the best router ever with seven aerials and a much greater range for WiFi. 

I will report back after Tuesday.  :D

Clive:
Hope you are back online in time for the Christmas Quiz Den!   :devil:

Simon:
How did you get it for £50?

daveeb:

--- Quote from: Clive on July 15, 2016, 22:27 ---Hope you are back online in time for the Christmas Quiz Den!   :devil:

--- End quote ---

You love BT as much as me Clive  :D

Baz:

--- Quote from: Den on July 15, 2016, 22:03 ---Hi, I have just ordered the new BT Smarthub for the giveaway price of £50 plus postage and it will arrive on Tuesday. Looking forward to it as the write ups that I have seen say its the best router ever with seven aerials and a much greater range for WiFi. 

I will report back after Tuesday.  :D

--- End quote ---

yeah let us know how it goes Den. I was thinking about it too but when they said I had to pay well  ;) ;)    I pre registered my interest in it and thought I could get one but the deal was that you had to renew your contract at the new rates and for an 18 month contract, I had just got myself a new deal 2 weeks before this info came out and was told it was only if you pay the increased prices. My new deal was for 24 months...my argument for getting one... but because i'd haggled a new £10 a month less price due to saying I was thinking of leaving they said i would need to pay for the hub.  They did try the  " well the hub is retail in the likes of Currys etc for £150 sir... "   I think thats the price they said.   

I await your report Den  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version