Technical Help & Discussion > Broadband, Networking, PC Security, Internet & ISPs

BT Smarthub

<< < (2/9) > >>

Clive:

--- Quote from: daveeb on July 16, 2016, 00:36 ---You love BT as much as me Clive  :D

--- End quote ---

I loathe them with a vengeance Dave.   ;D

Den:
I'm very happy with them, very reliable, very fast and I get BT Sport.  ;D

If anyone requires a BT Hub 5 cheap I have two as when I thought I was had a faulty one BT sent me a replacement but the fault was not there's so I did not need it.  ;)

Baz:

--- Quote from: Den on July 16, 2016, 10:49 ---I'm very happy with them, very reliable, very fast and I get BT Sport.  ;D

If anyone requires a BT Hub 5 cheap I have two as when I thought I was had a faulty one BT sent me a replacement but the fault was not there's so I did not need it.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I second that    very pleased with them...its not right what people say. I too had a " Faulty "  hub and they sent a new one out the next day but I had to return the original  :( :(

Ive also just switched to a mobile deal with them and had a query about it on day two of my service and I have to say they have been excellent, have called me every third day to let me know how it was going and that theyd escalated it to technical dept. turns out it could just be bad signal in my area as they use EE masts or the new SIM I got trying to pick up 4G for my puny 3G phone. As soon as I switched setting to auto search for 3G it improved vastly.

So yeah    :thumb: :thumb:  to BT

OH yes of course BT Sport too Den  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

daveeb:
Personally I've found the tactics BT use once you're a customer to be borderline criminal, they make it very awkward if you tell them you're leaving and are constantly "upgrading" your account at extra cost or cold calling with promises that subsequently prove to be  false.. I've got a friend who used to work for them and he's told me a few things about their business practices that make me steer well clear. However if you're with them and happy with their service then good luck to you, but not for me any more. (i've had both mobile phone and internet with them in the past and lived to regret getting both services).

Simon:
I have to admit, I never even realised BT did a mobile service.  I know they used to be BT Cellnet, which then changed to O2, but I didn't know they did one of their own again.  I've been with O2 since it was BT Cellnet, and I have a very good deal with them, but BT Mobile could almost match it.  My only issue with O2 is my signal quality at home, which is quite poor, but I don't know if any others would be any better, and I wouldn't want to get locked into a long contract, only to find I'm no better, or even worse off, signal wise.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version