Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Roadside Rescue  (Read 988 times)

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
Roadside Rescue
« on: October 04, 2018, 18:21 »
While riding my Harley recently, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head.  Dazed and more than a little confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a car pulled up and a very attractive woman asked, "Are you okay?"

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for.  "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted.  "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive.  Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset, so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most amazing boobs I’ve ever seen.  "Stay for a while. She won't know anything.  By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with my bike, I expect."

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Roadside Rescue
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 18:35 »
 ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Roadside Rescue
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 19:53 »
 :laugh:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum