Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Neighbour  (Read 842 times)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Neighbour
« on: August 15, 2019, 16:37 »
DEAR NEIGHBOUR:

Hi, George. This is Richard, next door. I've a confession to make. I've been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. At least I'm telling you in this text I can't live with myself a minute longer without your knowing about this. The truth is, when you're not around, I've been sharing your wife, day and night. Probably much more than you. I haven't been getting it at home recently. I know that's no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can't live with the guilt & hope you'll accept my sincere apology and forgive me.

Please suggest a fee for usage and I'll pay you.

Richard

NEIGHBOUR'S RESPONSE:

George, feeling enraged and betrayed, grabbed his gun, went next door, and shot Richard dead. He returned home, shot his wife, poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. George then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

SECOND TEXT MESSAGE:

Hi, George. Richard here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I assume you figured it out and noticed that the damn Spell-Check had changed "wi-fi" to "wife." Technology, huh? It'll be the death of us all.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Neighbour
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 18:17 »
 :laugh:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum