Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Caroline Flack Found Dead  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Caroline Flack Found Dead
« on: February 15, 2020, 19:54 »
Caroline Flack has been found dead at her London flat aged 40.

The presenter is believed to have killed herself and in a statement tonight her family said: 'We can confirm that our Caroline passed away today on the 15th February. We would ask that the press both respect the privacy of the family at this difficult time.'

Flack was best known for previously fronting the hugely popular ITV2 show Love Island, which has tonight been rocked by the third death of one of its former stars.

Contestants Mike Thalassitis and Sophie Gradon took their own lives following their appearances on the dating programme, throwing the show's future into question.  

Flack's death comes just weeks before she was due to go on trial for assaulting partner Lewis Burton, who in December accused her of hitting him with a lamp before backtracking on these claims.

Yesterday, the model and tennis player, 27, posted a picture of him and Flack on Instagram and wrote: 'Happy Valentine's... Love You.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8007677/Caroline-Flack-dead.html
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Online Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 21:36 »
That's it then!  If I get invited to be on Love Island I shall turn it down unless they pay me danger money. 

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 00:02 »
 :)x
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum