Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: ISDN Info reqd.....  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
ISDN Info reqd.....
« on: July 03, 2003, 15:20 »
Hey Adept or any one that is familiar with isdn...

Can you use pstn equipment on the analogue line...

Thanks for any help.. ;)

Adept

Re:ISDN Info reqd.....
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 16:09 »
By ISDN do you mean Highway? If so, yes any standard pstn equipment should work with either one of the analogue ports.

If you mean ISDN2e, there aren't any analogue ports anyway :)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
    • http://www.sugrue.ndo.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 13:00 »
I've been subscribing to BT Midband for best part of a month now [only avaliable on ISDN } 150 hrs anytime less pro rota the more you use the 128k connection facility. But at a tenner a month I reckon it is as good an offer you will find for the ability to connect at 128K if and when required.

No email or Webspace provided, but used in conjunction with another ISP, its the nearest you can get to Broadband until it arrives, at a price less than BT Broadband.
Athiesm is a non-prophet organization.

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 15:08 »
Well it is in commercial premisis....but he says that his isdn box is the same as my hh one....

Also..can he connect thought the usb without any terminal adapter from the outlet on the bottom side of the box..?

Adept

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 16:09 »

Well it is in commercial premisis....but he says that his isdn box is the same as my hh one....

Also..can he connect thought the usb without any terminal adapter from the outlet on the bottom side of the box..?

Sounds like it's Business Highway in that case - it's quite similar to Home Highway, but I'm not sure if it has the USB TA built-in.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum