Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Web Browser THE BEST ?  (Read 87946 times)

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
Re:Web Browser THE BEST ?
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2003, 08:48 »
"GOD" this is getting wuss than the Bible discussion  ;D

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
    • http://www.sugrue.ndo.co.uk
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2003, 09:06 »

"GOD" this is getting wuss than the Bible discussion  ;D

Unbeliever, unbeliever, kneel in the presence of the disciples of the one true "Web Browser"................Exterminate....Exterminate    ::)
Athiesm is a non-prophet organization.

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2003, 09:20 »
Well as I havent put MY 5 penneth in this thread, here goes.........

:bart:

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2003, 09:35 »
I like this thread so..>>> :boobs:

Camstop and White Devil were also dabbling with Mozilla - how you doing guys?

Just put it on last night Simon from the pc-pro cover disk and i have to say i like the look of it.

I havent had much time to have a play.. :o..but i did install the flash.. ;)..I like the way you can run both ie and Moz...and like the way it has your ie favorites there too.... ;D

I would like to know if you can have a favotites bar like in ie though...coz i'm used to having that on all the time and dont like tha big gaps at the sides..

It's kinda like having a back up ISP to me....just not sure which one will be the back up.. ;)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2003, 10:23 »
Just one thing to say to you Sen...nice arse  ::)

cammy,

whats up with 'bookmarks' being on the your 'Personal Toolbar' do you like running with 20% of your screen taken up with the IE: Favourites being open !!!!!!

I put my ten most popular visited sites on the 'Personal Toolbar' it will take more than ten, but number eleven onwards will be accessed on a drop down list icon extreme left of the toolbar.

To set that up, go to top toolbar, boomarks, manage bookmarks, then just drag and drop sites into Personal folder from your IE: favourites folder.

Then if you want, open up tabbed browsing, and you can have these sites already loaded and open. To open tabbed browsing, just hold down right click and move your mouse upwards on your mouse mat by quater inch. Every time you do that, you will open another tab on the tabbed browser toolbar, neat eh ;D

Waddaya mean you aint downloaded 'Mouse Gestures'  do it now  http://optimoz.mozdev.org/ It's great, hold down right click , and move mouse to left, goes back to last page visited, go  on go on go on download it  ;D

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2003, 10:34 »

Just one thing to say to you Sen...nice arse  ::)

:o  ;)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2003, 10:56 »
Cammy here's a screen shot with the tab browsing.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2003, 12:23 »
Personally, I like to have my screen as uncluttered as possible, so I tend not to use the tabs and toolbars, but the great thing about Mozilla is that everything is there if you want it.  Give it a week, Cammy, and you'll never look back!   :D :D

Hey guys, isn't is strange how all the girlies don't  get along with Moz (with the exception of Michelle, but she's having hiccups with it) but to the fellas, it's brilliant!  Got to say something, that!   ;D ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2003, 12:28 »
Another easy way to change the red lizard icon, is to right click a file, then choose Properties.  It will say Opens With... Mozilla, and there's a 'Change' button, which you can click on to change the program which opens that type of file.  

You can also download  icon packs for Mozilla, but I haven't experimented with them myself yet, so I can't comment on what they're like.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2003, 13:38 »

Hey guys, isn't is strange how all the girlies don't  get along with Moz (with the exception of Michelle, but she's having hiccups with it) but to the fellas, it's brilliant!  Got to say something, that!   ;D ;D

I would interpret that as guys are quite easily satisfied whereas we demand a little more  ;)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2003, 13:49 »

Another easy way to change the red lizard icon, is to right click a file, then choose Properties.  It will say Opens With... Mozilla, and there's a 'Change' button, which you can click on to change the program which opens that type of file.

Yes I found that to be the easyway to change all image icons. Not that I minded images opening in the browser, it was just all those overpowering red zilla heads ::)

You can also download  icon packs for Mozilla, but I haven't experimented with them myself yet, so I can't comment on what they're like.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM more doughnuts icons, took two seconds to download, and their mine  ;D

Sandra, are yes another who struggled with Zilla  :o  :P

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2003, 13:52 »

Sandra, are yes another who struggled with Zilla  :o  :P

Havent tried it yet Tony, IE seems to work ok for me so if it aint broke why try and fix it  ::)

Offline Tony

• Loyal Member
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2003, 13:59 »
Go on Sandra,

give it a go, prove it ain't a 'girllie' thingy all these hickups our female members are having, just an ME thingy.

Ah go on go on go on  ;D

Offline Michelle

• Forum Fanatic
    • Techieminx
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2003, 14:11 »
Sandra said..........
<<<<<<<I would interpret that as guys are quite easily satisfied whereas we demand a little more  >>>>>

Well I guess I am easily satisfied  :P  ;D  :o

I haven't bothered reinstalling it yet as it has been fine, I think I need to do what Littledevil has done and set it as default as its annoying me when I want to play and IE opens up lol .... I've almost sussed the tabs now and I like that idea.

Nice tits cammy  :P
Out of all the things I've lost .......I miss my mind the most!!

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2003, 15:40 »
whats up with 'bookmarks' being on the your 'Personal Toolbar' do you like running with 20% of your screen taken up with the IE: Favourites being open !!!!!!

YES.... ;D :P  :boobs:  I always have my favorites or search up..but hey, we wont go there.. :P

And besides...I have a couple of hundred in there and they won't fit on the toolbar

It would just be nice to have both browsers operate in the same fashion.. ::)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum