Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: digitaldirectuk.com  (Read 1974 times)

Offline daveeb

• Loyal Member
digitaldirectuk.com
« on: November 10, 2004, 19:06 »
Anyone heard of or used these people.  They are selling a tv i like the look of at a very good price (old one has just gone so my hand is forced  ;) ).  i'm too cynical for this lark tho' and i would like some good feedback before i consider shelling out.

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re:digitaldirectuk.com
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 20:27 »
It seems to be a genuine enough company Dave but there are complaints about customer service on another forum.  Take a look from the 10th post down...

http://tinyurl.com/48e8o

Offline daveeb

• Loyal Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 20:48 »
Many thanks for that Clive  ;)  I think i'll give them a miss and concentrate on a bricks & mortar seller who i can pester in person if things go wrong.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 20:53 »
I nearly ordered my DVD-R from them, as they offered a good price, but I then changed my mind and ordered a different model elsewhere.  I had to ring them to cancel, and it took a good 20 minutes to get through on the phone, but I did eventually speak to someone who seemed friendly enough, and they cancelled the order without any problems.  That's all I can say about them really, apart from the fact that they are a reasonably well established firm.  The website has been there for a couple of years.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline daveeb

• Loyal Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 20:57 »
Cheers Simon.  I might try ringing them myself and gague things from there.  I guess its probably down to how lucky i am on the day  :P

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 21:21 »
Well, just because one person had a bad experience, doesn't mean everybody does.  It's always a good idea to ring a company you haven't dealt with before because, as you say, you can judge pretty well from a phone call, what they are going to be like.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum