Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: net4nowt  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
net4nowt
« on: January 20, 2003, 02:42 »
Could someone try accessing www.net4nowt.com for me and tell me what comes up. I am getting a weird page showing. I did a screen print but can't find where it saved to :doh:
Here's a paste and copy......

WELCOME, NEW VALUED CUSTOMER !

We will do our best meet and exceed your expectations and needs. Your business is truly appreciated.
To start you up, some quick notes about your account:

default.asp, default.htm, index.htm, index.html are the default-loading home pages for any directory
upload your Perl/HTML/TXT in ASCII/TEXT mode
for virtual E-mail forwarding refer to our NT Support E-mail Section
don't delete the preset directories unless you are sure you won't use them (some are used for stats, some for virtual FTP, etc.)
to save our time and resources, your bill will be sent to you via E-mail ONLY a month prior to your account expiry; it will be for next quarter usag e charges, plus new accounts and/or extra features (if any) in the past term. Please note, if you are ordering over 50% of your main account payment worth of services, we may have to ask you to pay up front for first such order to establish your credit line with us.
For more details or if you have any questions, please check in the NT Support Area.
You are on server nt8; server hardware plus connection details and statistics are available
Best Regards,
the Superb Internet staff
P.S. Delete this file and replace it with your actual main index/welcome page of your web-site.

http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Re:net4nowt
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 02:56 »
It was quite slow loading for me Lona but looked ok heres a sceenshot of the top half of the page  :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DJ

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2003, 09:40 »
Lona,

I get the same page as you.

If you go to net4nowt.co.uk it tries to redirect you to net4nowt.com?

I think they're trying to relaunch the website.  

I'll try again tomorrow!

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2003, 13:00 »
Lona have you tried >>>>.org<<<< other than .com or .co.uk  ;) :-*

Hook   :gofor:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2003, 14:26 »
It appears that for some reason mine auto redirected straight away to the .org address maybe due to being on ADSL whereas on 56K it doesnt seem to work properly  :-*

Adept

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2003, 14:50 »
It looks like there has been an update of the IP address for the .com and it is taking some time to propagate to all the ISPs.

These things take time unfortunately :(

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum