Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Digital camera connection lead  (Read 1963 times)

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
Digital camera connection lead
« on: January 25, 2005, 10:13 »
Santa very kindly bought me a Fuji A330 digital camera for Christmas.  Unfortunately, I've misplaced the usb connection lead :( .

I was thinking of buying a replacement but they seem to be so expensive - about £25.00!  Does anyone know where I might be able to get one for less than this?  Would it be better for me to get a card reader instead?

Gill
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Re:Digital camera connection lead
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 11:42 »
A card reader would probably be a more practical solution Gill.
Is the camera connection the very small plug and not the size you get with modems and other usb stuff ?

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 15:11 »
That is indeed the case, Sandra.

While I was out shopping this afternoon I noticed a new computer shop had opened in the high street.  Unable to restrain myself, I popped inside and started chatting with the owner while he was opening some fresh stock deliveries.  As luck would have it, one of the items he picked up was a card reader :).

Problem solved :)!

Gill
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 11:25 »
I've just found the lost lead.

Grrrrrrrr.......

:curse: :curse:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 13:23 »
A card readers never lost Gill  :)
Just think you wouldnt have had the luxury of a card reader if you hadnt mislaid the lead in the first place  ;)

It will be interesting to see which one transfers the pictures to the pc the fastest although if its a usb connected card reader then there probably wont be much in it  :)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum