Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Big Brother  (Read 12042 times)

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
Big Brother
« on: May 27, 2005, 22:23 »
Ahhh sh*t!!!  That's me addicted again  :blush:  :scratchit:  :crazy:  :sheep:  :grin:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Big Brother
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 22:34 »
:pmsl:   That was me last year!  E4 was on permanently with the red button pressed too!  That is probably beyond addiction!  This year no way!!  Not even looking at it.   :laugh:

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 22:52 »
Well, I lasted just five minutes before switching channels.  I thought I would at least watch them entering the house, but after seeing a black, gay tory wearing a pink shirt being followed in by some big-boobed slapper from Yorkshire who was f'ing and blinding from the second she walked through the door, I decided watching William Hague calling Chinese people "chinkies" on "Have I Got News For You" was a little more family friendly.

:roll:

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 22:59 »
Ahhh you don't know what your missing Dave  :D

It got better!!!  honest  :devil:

:kidding2:  Clive, if you know what's good for you you'll be tuning in  :D  It has the potential to be the best ever  :rockon:

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 23:27 »
SADDOS
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 23:31 »
I cant believe that such a crappy program attracts such huge audiences  :(

On Freeview they made E4 free to air today and theres nothing worth watching as its just Big Brother all day  :(

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 23:38 »
I've never watched a whole episode of BB, in fact I don't think I've even watched a whole minute, so I certainly don't intend to start now, however....

....I've made this a sticky, so keep the posts coming in!  :twisted:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 23:46 »
Quote from: "Sandra"
I cant believe that such a crappy program attracts such huge audiences  :(

On Freeview they made E4 free to air today and theres nothing worth watching as its just Big Brother all day  :(

Kinda speaks for it's self san   :whistle:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 00:00 »
I have to say that I was hopelessly addicted to the first series too.  It can become compelling viewing if you allow it to be.  But I have already given up two summers of my life to BB and I am determined 2005 will be BB free.   8) E4 is normally the Friends channel Sandra.   :laugh:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 00:17 »
Yes but thats finished now Clive  :(

They take a good programme off and replace it with one of the cheapest to produce and most boring programmes ever invented  :roll:

What is the attraction of BB ?

I would rather have 6 inch nails banged into my head or even worse watch coronation square or emmerdale street or that albert farm thing  :shock:

Offline sam

• Administrator
Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 07:07 »
some big-boobed slapper from Yorkshire

isnt that a reason to watch bb? :-)
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Clive

• Administrator
Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 08:41 »
Sam has hit the nail on the head Sandra.   :laugh:   It's voyeurism with spades.

Offline GillE

• Forum Fanatic
  • Never totally serious
    • Gill's East Lindsey Camera
Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005, 10:47 »
They take a good programme off

Are you talking about Derren Brown, Sandra?  He's broadcasting a live show on C4 at 10pm this Sunday.  Unmissable.

Gill
There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

(Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 11:53 »
I was referring to Clive saying it was usually Friends Gill, but I do like the Derren Brown ones too  :)

Lets face it if people cant find anything better on their tvs than big brother they should always remember that theres an OFF button.

The more that people continue to watch crap like that then the lazier and greedier the tv companies will get and they wont produce any quality programmes.
These "reality" shows must be the cheapest to produce and dont require anyone having to think about writing clever, witty or funny dialogue for proper actors   :(

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2005, 12:18 »
I can honestly say that I feel SO sorry for the idiots who watch this pathetic garbage  :roll:  

Geeeez if your lives are THAT sad that you get off being so called  entertained by a bunch of weirdoes whos only claim to fame is how many times they visit the bathroom in a day  well  its  reeeeeeeeeealy SAD  I suppose the same ones are watching that other waste of time show... Celebrity Love Island  :roll:     :splat:

:bartmoon:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum