Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: problem printing please help!!  (Read 631 times)

Offline boffysworld

• New Registration
problem printing please help!!
« on: July 10, 2005, 08:51 »
this is a problem i have had for some time and cannot sort out whatever i do. My printer is a cx5200. When i press print ,the item gets printed ,then a printer icon appears at the bottom right corner of the screen and lists one document pending. Locking the printer. Then i must reboot my windows and the item prints again. So i end up with 2 copys and reboot almost every time.
This problem only began when i updated my windows on the internet.
And its not my system because it works on my laptop, which runs on windows xp sp2. (this laptop as not been updated on the net)
I have searched for new drivers which i cant find and tried restoring windows, but the problem dont go away.
please help because i have asked microsoft and they havent got back o me.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
problem printing please help!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 09:12 »
Hi, and  :welcome:

Assuming you haven't got the original software / drivers CD which came with the printer, you can find the printer and twain drivers on www.driverguide.com  

If you don't want to register, you can use username: drivers, password: all to access the site.  I have just found them myself, so I can confirm they are available.  

Hope that helps.  :)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum