Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: BT Voyager 100 driver installation problems  (Read 974 times)

Offline Mr-Kx

BT Voyager 100 driver installation problems
« on: November 16, 2005, 21:14 »
I cam to this site because upon googling the error message I get it finds only one entry, a thread on this forum that no longer seems to be around, so this problem will have been brought up before...

I had AOL, no longer with them, I uninstalled their drivers, and downloaded the standard BT V 100 ones from the BT sites, followed the instructions but keep getting the following error message (inputting of which in google brought me here) voyager-100 key=software\globespanvirata\adsl value=drivertype

Does anyone have any idea what is up? I've never had problems installing it before, and I've done so a fair few times! (BTW im on dial up until i get a new isp, just in case anyone wondered how i could get online without modem drivers)

Any help is appreciated.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 21:23 »
Hi Mr-Kx, and  :welcome:

I think I have located the thread you were looking for:-

http://pc-pals.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111366&highlight=voyager#111366

We have recently upgraded our forum software, and also changed hosts, so some of the old Google links are unfortunately out of date, but our own search facility can sometimes help.  I hope the thread is of some use to you, if not, please come back to us.  :)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 22:56 »
A good reg cleaner is available free from :

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

If you decide to try what worked for the other guy  :)

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum