Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: The Family Man  (Read 1372 times)

Offline sam

• Administrator
The Family Man
« on: August 01, 2006, 12:37 »
I rented this last night and wasn't so convinced by the cover... it looks like a typical Nicolas Cage cover! I do normally like his films so this didn't really put me off though I was a bit concerned it would just be him being tight cast to make some money.. oh and here are a few covers..

Anyway back to the family man... it was actually a pretty good film. It was a little bit of a girly film, in that there was only 1 gun during the whole film. Without letting too much out of the bag. Guy makes a decision, guy becomes rich but no personal life. Guy gets glimpse of what life would have been like if he made the decision another way. Some funny moments and quite heart warming.
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline gmax

• Established Member
The Family Man
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 13:18 »
I would not even bother watching "the family man" the title put's me off,
the "lord of war" was pretty good. 8-)

Offline sam

• Administrator
The Family Man
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 14:22 »
yes lord of war was a very good and interesting film... the title shouldnt put you off the family man... but it does depend on your tastes, if you want explosions and guns or period drama, dont go here. Something subtle but funny and nice then here you go.
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
The Family Man
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 17:50 »
I didn't like the Family Man.

Just could not live up to Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart but similar film.
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum