Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Tracy Quits Corrie!  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Tracy Quits Corrie!
« on: August 02, 2006, 10:48 »
Coronation Street's Tracy Barlow is to quit the show in the spring of next year.

Kate Ford, who plays super bitch Tracy, decided not to sign a new deal to stay with the show and will be leaving the famous cobbles behind her in a sensational finale.

Bosses have said however that her character won't be killed off.

The 29-year-old actress said she cannot wait to see what's in store for her story line, which will no doubt be in keeping with her feisty character.

Tracy's bad attitude and scheming ways have seen her get into a number of scrapes, including getting pregnant by Steve McDonald during a one night stand and then pretending that it was Roy Cropper's baby.

Although she tried to sell the baby to the Croppers, Tracy dug up some maternal instincts from somewhere and stormed in on Steve's wedding to announce that it was his baby. She then went on to deliberately make his married life hell and to frustrate him when he tried to see his daughter during visits.

Tracy is currently shacked up with bad boy builder Charlie Stubbs, in whom she seems to have met her match.

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/entertainment/entertainment/tv/tracy-barlow-turns-back-on-corrie-$446441.htm
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Delgado

• Established Member
Tracy Barlow
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 09:55 »
What wonderful news!!

I know its only a character, but this bitch works me up every time I watch Corrie!!!

Maybe I can start to enjoy the prog again.

:D
if you cant do something nice-do nothing!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Tracy Quits Corrie!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:06 »
Me too!  I hated the character even when she was played by Dawn Acton, many years ago!  It's just a shame they are not going to kill her off in an extremely gruesome manner.   :twisted:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum