Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: A cure for cancer?  (Read 11075 times)

Offline Michelle

• Forum Fanatic
    • Techieminx
Re: A cure for cancer?
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 16:54 »
I'd never heard of them, have you been getting them long clive?  do you have them as fruit or dried? You can get tablets of them too.
Out of all the things I've lost .......I miss my mind the most!!

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 18:15 »
have you been getting them long clive? 

Only for the last 120 years Michelle.   ;D 

Seriously though, I only found out about them myself last weekend when we were out shopping with a health freak.  I bought a pack of the dried berries in Julian Graves and picked up a leaflet on them which made lots of fascinating claims.  When I looked them up on the the Internet I discovered that they cannot be sold in the UK after March 23rd owing to an EEC directive.  I bought a rather large supply from a company called detoxyourworld.com and the use-by date is towards the end of the year.  They turned up within 2 days and added a bag of berries for free.  I've since learned of a number of other people who believe they are very beneficial.  I sprinkle a quantity over my porridge each morning but sometimes also eat a few as a snack.  Thet really are very tasty and quite chewy.  They have a very distinctive colour (red) and look like very tiny dates.  I've only seen good things written about them and the packs I bought from detoxyourworld.com are all labelled "also known as happy berries".  I reckon I have a sense of wellbeing since adding them to my diet so I will continue eating them for as long as I can get my hands on them.  As for tablets, I would prefer the fruit but I would consider taking them if the real thing was not available.

Offline Michelle

• Forum Fanatic
    • Techieminx
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 21:29 »
Only for the last 120 years Michelle.   ;D 

:-\

I reckon I have a sense of wellbeing since adding them to my diet so I will continue eating them for as long as I can get my hands on them. 

Sounds good clive! Yes I know tablets cannot be as good as the real thing but might be the only option for now. Worth a try anyway  ;D
Out of all the things I've lost .......I miss my mind the most!!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 23:31 »
Clive will be rattling when he walks soon!  ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2007, 00:02 »
I thought that he already did  ::)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2007, 08:54 »
Dem bones dem bones dem dry bones.....  ;D

Show unread posts since last visit.