Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: 21 Anti-Bush Wallpapers  (Read 3150 times)

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
21 Anti-Bush Wallpapers
« on: August 07, 2008, 15:47 »
                                                                   21 Anti-Bush Wallpapers

LINK

Decisions, decisions, decisions!  :o:
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Offline sam

• Administrator
Re: 21 Anti-Bush Wallpapers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 17:59 »
i do think the nazi comparisons are a bit harsh.
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 22:15 »
At least he had the courage to speak up against China today.  Not that it will make one iota
of difference to Chinese policies. 

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 00:38 »
He probably has the balls to nuke Iran too, while others will just try and impose sanctions that wont work and will lead us eventually into another needless and costly, in lives and financially "conventional" war. We should nuke them before they nuke us and sort them out once and for all, at minimum financial cost and no loss of allied lives.
Unfortunately he will probably be out of office before he gets the chance to press the button  ::)

Offline Reno

• Established Member
  • ø¤º° bob °º¤ø
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 06:38 »
Even though i don't agree with any of them, at least someone thinks enough of his work to make a bunch of wallpapers about it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:46 by Reno »

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 08:20 »
He probably has the balls to nuke Iran too, while others will just try and impose sanctions that wont work and will lead us eventually into another needless and costly, in lives and financially "conventional" war. We should nuke them before they nuke us and sort them out once and for all, at minimum financial cost and no loss of allied lives.
Unfortunately he will probably be out of office before he gets the chance to press the button  ::)

good old John can finish off his work then .....  :cry:
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 09:01 »
At least he had the courage to speak up against China today.  Not that it will make one iota
of difference to Chinese policies. 
Well, diplomacy has always been his strong suit, in a subtle kind of way..  ;)

Impose sanctions and nuke them for what?

The role of western journalism in erecting this straw man is critical. That America's Defence Intelligence Estimate says "with high confidence" that Iran gave up its nuclear weapons programme in 2003 has been consigned to the memory hole. That Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad never threatened to "wipe Israel off the map" is of no interest. But such has been the mantra of this media "fact" that in his recent, obsequious performance before the Israeli parliament, Gordon Brown alluded to it as he threatened Iran, yet again.

This progression of lies has brought us to one of the most dangerous nuclear crises since 1945, because the real threat remains almost unmentionable in western establishment circles and therefore in the media. There is only one rampant nuclear power in the Middle East and that is Israel. The heroic Mordechai Vanunu tried to warn the world in 1986 when he smuggled out evidence that Israel was building as many as 200 nuclear warheads. In defiance of UN resolutions, Israel is today clearly itching to attack Iran, fearful that a new American administration might, just might, conduct genuine negotiations with a nation the west has defiled since Britain and America overthrew Iranian democracy in 1953.

In the New York Times on July 18, the Israeli historian Benny Morris, once considered a liberal and now a consultant to his country's political and military establishment, threatened "an Iran turned into a nuclear wasteland". This would be mass murder. For a Jew, the irony cries out.

http://www.pc-pals.com/smf/index.php?topic=25987.
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 11:33 »

Impose sanctions and nuke them for what?

Being muslim and arabic is probably sufficient, apart from them supplying arms and financial support to the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan, threatening Israel and ignoring UN requests to halt their nuclear weapons programme.

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 12:18 »
UN requests to halt their nuclear weapons programme.

I'm never sure why the UN think they can actually do this... I would if no one had nuclear weapons but quite a few of us do... hmmm.
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 12:49 »
I think it was an attempt a few decades ago Sam, to try and ensure peace worldwide and to halt the proliferation of nuclear weapons.
Most, at the time, non nuclear countries signed up to an agreement not to develop nuclear weapons, probably in exchange for bucketloads of cash from the western governments to help develop their countries.

Also remember that the original nuclear powers, the USA, The UK and even Russia would probably not initiate a nuclear attack. The more backward and unstable countries such as Pakistan, India, China, Korea and the Arab countries dont seem to have the same moral code as the earlier nuclear powers and are more like a ticking time bomb.

Afterall you wouldnt let a child play with a box of matches would you  ::)

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 14:26 »
i wouldn't call India a country without a moral code!
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 00:46 »
Well its the people really Sam, not the country itself.
They have the caste system that creates massive discrimination.
They have an even bigger divide between the super rich and the desperately poor than we do here in the UK, unbeliveable as that is.
They have scans while pregnant to determine the sex of their babies so that they can abort any females in preference to males.
They sell their own body parts.
They have nuclear weapons but let their poor people starve to death and die of curable diseases.

That sounds like a pretty severe case of lack of morals to me   :dunno:

Offline sam

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 11:58 »
... and doesn't sound like the India I know at all. I'm sure there are still areas were some of that is indeed true but I think you will find that is changing.
- sam | @starrydude --

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum