Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: How To De-Worm Your iPhone  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
How To De-Worm Your iPhone
« on: November 23, 2009, 23:44 »
So you jailbroke your iPhone. Maybe you wanted to try out some of the third party apps. Maybe you just wanted to tweak your interface. Either way, you did it without changing your root password. Now you're helplessly staring at a picture of Rick Astley, thanks to one of the new iPhone worms that are running wild--or worse, your personal information, including online banking data, could be compromised. Here's how you can figure out which worms your iPhone might have, get rid of them, and ensure that they don't come back.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/182893/how_to_deworm_your_iphone.html
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline sam

• Administrator
Re: How To De-Worm Your iPhone
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 23:46 »
I can see a whole new apple software market coming... i just wonder if the people offering the fix are the same who wrote the bug... not that I'm a conspiracy nut or anything  :crazy:
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: How To De-Worm Your iPhone
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 23:49 »
You're probably right, Sam, given that I suspect half of all computer viruses emanate from the anti-virus software vendors.   ':|
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum