Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: New iOS4 creates features the BlackBerry always had  (Read 1530 times)

Online Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
On June 21st Apple released iOS4, the latest OS for the iPhone & iPod Touch line of products (visit our sibling site TiPb.com for everything iOS4). Many have called it revolutionary rather than evolutionary. I've been using this in beta since it launched in April and for me, I'd say Apple has reached into the 1990's playbook and are trying to lay claim to features that have existed in the smartphone world for over a decade.

In case you've been climbing Mount Everest or living under a rock since the beginning of April I'll review the "7 Tent Poles of iOS 4" and contrast them against what is available in the BlackBerry world.

http://crackberry.com/new-ios4-creates-features-blackberry-always-had
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
Re: New iOS4 creates features the BlackBerry always had
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 18:00 »
Shame you're not interested any more. ;)
Slainthe!

Rik

Online Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 19:30 »
I'm still interested in the developments.   It just reinforces my view that BlackBerry is better.   :)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 09:50 »
For the moment.  ;D
Slainthe!

Rik

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum