Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Microsoft signs full house of operators for Phone 7 launch  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Microsoft has announced a full house of UK mobile operators for Windows Phone 7 when it launches later this year.

According to Microsoft, Orange, O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile and Three will all be selling phones running Phone 7 and handsets will also be available through independent retailers The Carphone Warehouse and Phones 4u.

“It is wonderful now to have all of the UK’s network operators supporting the launch of Windows Phone 7,” said Alex Reeve, director of Microsoft’s UK Mobile Business Group. “This means we can provide network choice and also a range of phones across networks for customers to choose from.”

Read more: http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/361369/microsoft-signs-full-house-of-operators-for-phone-7-launch
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline sam

• Administrator
Re: Microsoft signs full house of operators for Phone 7 launch
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 00:19 »
it'll be s**t.
- sam | @starrydude --

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 09:24 »
But it will be Microsoft s**t. ;D
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 10:20 »
it'll be s**t.

I'm not optimistic.  I don't like the home screen, from what I've seen, and it seems it will be just as locked down as the iPhone, if not more so. 
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum