Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: OMG I'm going to Hell  (Read 4114 times)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
OMG I'm going to Hell
« on: May 01, 2003, 15:40 »
This is a test to find out where you will end up in the afterlife.  No prizes for guessing where I will be.  See you there?   ;D

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.html

My results:

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory  Repenting Believers  Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo  Virtuous Non-Believers  Very Low
Level 2  Lustful  High
Level 3  Gluttonous  Very High
Level 4  Prodigal and Avaricious  Very High
Level 5  Wrathful and Gloomy  Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis  Heretics  Extreme
Level 7  Violent  Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge  Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers  Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus  Treacherous  Moderate

Adept

Re:OMG I'm going to Hell
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 19:18 »
It's all gone to Hell Clive - the link doesn't work now  ::)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 19:26 »
I have had a lot of problems with links these past two days, particularly after 4 pm.  It's affected some very big websites and I wonder if there are more DDoS attacks going on.

Offline chorleydave

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 21:22 »
Earlier, I was getting "Cannot connect to remote server".  Now I'm getting "Server Too Busy", which is a development.    I too have had a bit of trouble getting on to sites (including the BBC) in the past couple of days.  

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 21:26 »
Oh well, I couldn't get there either, but all my friends will probably be in Hell anyway so I will have lots of company ;)
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Adept

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2003, 22:31 »
Clive! Now look what you've gone and done ::)

Server Too Busy

The server is getting creamed by so many people taking the Dante Inferno Test, so the test has been taken down. It will be back up eventually. Please excuse this inconvenience and check back at some point in the future.

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2003, 23:26 »
PC-Pals has obviously swamped their server.   :heehee:

Offline Lona

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2003, 23:59 »
See you in Hell, Clive :lol:
http://dinah.www.idnet.com/chrisisaac.swf

If one took the Scots out of the world, it would fall apart
Dr. Louis B Wright, Washington DC, National Geographic (1964), from Donald MacDonald, Edinburgh :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2003, 13:52 »
It's back up again but moved to

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2003, 14:16 »
Looks like even saintly people like me are going to keep you company Clive  ::)

This is what I got :

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Offline Mustapha Phagg

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2003, 14:42 »
Looks like i'll be keeping a place by the fire for a few of you.  :sadgit:

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Oh wot the hell. ;D ;D
img]http://www.reset.plus.com/toons/Egyptian.gif[/img]

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2003, 15:44 »
Oh well, I'm in good company then!   ;D

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2003, 15:48 »
And i'm such a good boy..... :P 8)

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2003, 17:57 »
Nice place you got there Cammy!   ;)

Me?  "The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 7 times. The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell!"

See you there Sandra!   ;D ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2003, 20:10 »
Does that mean that at some point in your sad dreary life you were a LAWYER then Cammy  :o

Now I know what they mean by hell,its an eternity spent with Simon  :'(

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum