Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Blonde Jokes Can Go Here  (Read 136734 times)

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
Re: Blonde Jokes Can Go Here
« Reply #525 on: December 30, 2008, 14:34 »
Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch.

Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble. In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull so that they can breed their own stock. The brunette balances their checkbook, then takes their last $600 dollars out west to another ranch where a man has a prize bull for sale.

Upon leaving, she tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides she does want to buy it. The man tells her that he can sell it for $599, no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news.

She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pick-up truck and drive out here so we can haul it home." The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word."

Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1 left. She realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word. After thinking for few minutes, she nods, and says, "I want you to send her the word,' comfortable'."

The telegraph operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pick truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her the word comfortable'?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde. She'll read it slow."   :)x

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #526 on: December 30, 2008, 14:49 »
 :laugh:
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #527 on: December 30, 2008, 20:28 »
 :thumbs:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #528 on: December 31, 2008, 05:23 »
 :laugh:
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #529 on: March 14, 2009, 21:40 »
On their honeymoon, the blonde bride slipped into a sexy nightie and, with great anticipation, crawled into bed, only to find her new Catholic husband had settled down on the couch.
When she asked him why he was apparently not going to make love to her, he replied, 'It's Lent.'
In tears, she sobbed, 'Well, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Who did you lend it to, and for how long?'

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #530 on: March 15, 2009, 00:12 »
:groan:
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #531 on: March 15, 2009, 11:26 »
May I second that :groan:. :)
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Camstop

• Loyal Member
« Reply #532 on: May 03, 2009, 12:34 »
After many years of married life, a man finds that he is unable to perform his duties as a husband between the sheets. He goes to his doctor, tries a few things, but nothing works. "It's all in your mind," says the doctor, and refers him to a psychiatrist. After a few visits, the shrink confesses: "I am at a loss as to how you could possibly be cured." The psychiatrist refers him to a witch doctor. The witch doctor says: "I can cure this." He throws some powder on a flame, and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke. "This is powerful healing, but you can use it once a year," says the witch doctor. "All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!" The guy then asks the witch doctor: "What happens when it's over?" The witch doctor says: "All you or your partner has to say is '1234' and it will go down. But be warned; after that it will not work again for a year!" The guy goes home, and that night he is so excited and anxious to surprise his blonde wife. They get into bed and he says: "123," and just like magic he gets an erection. His wife rolls over and asks: "What did you say '123' for?"

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #533 on: May 03, 2009, 13:08 »
 :aarrgh: :lol2:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #534 on: May 17, 2009, 17:11 »
Did you hear about the two blondes who froze to death in a drive-in movie?
They went to see "Closed for the Winter."

Why did the blonde resolve to have only 3 children?
She heard that one out of every four children born in the world was Chinese..

Did you hear about the near-tragedy at the mall?
There was a power outage, and twelve blondes were stuck on the escalators for over four hours.

A blonde was driving home after a game and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun.

He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her tailpipe. Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?"

The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

The roommate rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, like hello! You need to roll up the windows first."

A blonde went to an eye doctor to have her eyes checked for glasses. The doctor directed her to read various letters with the left eye while covering the right eye.

The blonde was so mixed up on which eye was which that the eye doctor, in disgust, took a paper lunch bag with a hole to see through, covered up the appropriate eye and asked her to read the letters.

As he did so, he noticed the blonde had tears streaming down her face.

"Look," said the doctor, "there's no need to get emotional about getting glasses."

"I know," agreed the blonde, "But I kind of had my heart set on wire frames."

A blonde was shopping at a Target Store and came across a silver thermos. She was quite fascinated by it, so she picked it up and brought it over to the clerk to ask what it was.

The clerk said, "That's a thermos . . . it keeps some things hot and some things cold."

"Wow, said the blonde, "that's amazing. I'm going to buy it!" So she bought the thermos and took it to work the next day.

Her boss saw it on her desk. "What do you have there?" he asked.

"Why, that's a thermos . . it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold," she replied.

Her boss inquired, "What do you have in it?"

The blond replied, "Two Popsicles, and some coffee".

A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde. The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him thoughtfully and finally, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

Saved the Best for Last!

This has to be one of the best blonde jokes around.
This should make all you technologically challenged people feel GOOD:

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife, Susie, something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decided to buy her a cell phone. He showed her the phone and explained to her all of its features.

Susie was excited to receive the gift and simply adored her new phone.

The next day Susie went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end. "Hi Susie," he said, "how do you like your new phone?"

Susie replied, "I just love it! It's so small and your voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't understand though..."

"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband.

"How did you know I was at Wal-Mart?"

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #535 on: May 17, 2009, 17:28 »
Did you hear about the two blondes who froze to death in a drive-in movie?
They went to see "Closed for the Winter."

:aarrgh:
Slainthe!

Rik

Offline Simon

• Administrator
« Reply #536 on: May 17, 2009, 18:36 »
Oh, how we've missed you, Clive!  ;D

Offline Clive

• Administrator
« Reply #537 on: May 17, 2009, 19:51 »
 :arf:

Offline Serenity

• Loyal Member
« Reply #538 on: June 06, 2009, 18:09 »
A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead show up for the same job interview. The brunette is the first one to go in, and after filling out the forms and going through the questions, the interviewer decides to ask her one last question:

"How many D's are there in "INDIANA JONES""?

The brunette thinks for a second and responds "One".

The interviewer sends her back with a promise that he'll get back to her after he had interviewed the remaining candidates.

The redhead is next. The process goes about the same, and at the end: "How many D's are there in INDIANA JONES"?

She immediately says "One". The interviewer says, "OK, we'll let you know".

Then the blonde comes into the room, goes through the questions, and finally gets asked: "How many D's are there in INDIANA JONES".

She gets a very serious look on her face and starts counting her fingers, muttering: "2, 4, 6 ...., hmmm – wait,... 2, 4, 6 .... can I borrow your calculator please?"

After going through 15 minutes of intense calculating, she finally comes up with the answer: "Twenty Eight"

The interviewer is stunned and asks her: "Ok, now tell me, how the hell did you arrive at this answer?"

Dar De Dat Dar, Dar De Dar, Dar De Dat Dar, Dar De Dar Dar Dar, Dar De Dat Dar, Dar De Dar, Dar De Dar Dar Dar.

:crazy:

Offline Rik

• Former Admin
  • Ceud mille failte
« Reply #539 on: June 06, 2009, 18:10 »
:lol:
Slainthe!

Rik

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum