Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Incredimail  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Whiskas

• Loyal Member
Incredimail
« on: June 09, 2003, 13:29 »
Does anyone here use incredimail? I've had it for a while now and I just updated to the latest version. It was supposed to save all my addresses and emails which it did and was working fine for the past couple of days. I just noticed now that my key contacts are now missing, the addresses are still in my address book but if I add a new one to my contacts on the left hand side when I go back into incredimail later they have then disappeared ???

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re:Incredimail
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 13:39 »
I think Simon uses it Whiskas.

Offline Sandra

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2003, 13:46 »
I havent used it for a long time Whiskas,but I found this from an old thread :

Incredimail stores the info in the following directory

Incredimail | Data | Identities | {xxx strange number xxx} | Address  ..... or Messages

If you find that folder and then tell incredimail to import the address book from there it may sort your problem out  ???
Cant understand why it was ok at first though and messed up after a few days  ???

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2003, 20:06 »
I haven't used Incredimail for a while either.  There is a box to tick in the Properties of an address book entry to 'Add To Key Contacts'.  Maybe this is something to do with it?  You said that addresses added to your Key Contacts disappear - does the same happen when you add to your Address Book, Whiskas?
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Whiskas

• Loyal Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 11:41 »
Well I don't know why it happened but it all seems to be fine now they have all reappeared by themselves ;D

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2003, 12:44 »
Thank for letting us know it had a happy ending Whiskas.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum