Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Pastor Best.  (Read 195 times)

Offline Den

• Forum Fanatic
Pastor Best.
« on: September 04, 2022, 10:26 »
A Pastor was explaining that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wanted him to leave.

Joe Smith, who owns several car dealerships in the City stands up and proclaims, 'If the Pastor stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their

children!' The congregation sighs in relief, and applauds.

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and investor, stands and says, 'If the Pastor will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and also establish a foundation to guarantee the college education of all

his children!' More sighs and loud applause.

Sadie Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, 'If the Pastor stays, I will give him sex!' There is total silence.

The Pastor, blushing, asks her, 'Mrs. Jones, whatever possessed you to say that?'

Sadie's 90 year old husband Jake is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand, and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies,

'Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'screw him!'   :crazy:
Fourth in the 2018 Quiz of the Year but at least I beat Clive.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Pastor Best.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 11:47 »
;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Pastor Best.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 17:47 »
Love it!   :)x

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum