Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Old lady at the Bank.  (Read 181 times)

Offline Den

• Forum Fanatic
Old lady at the Bank.
« on: November 09, 2022, 18:06 »
An old lady went into the Yorkshire Bank one day, carrying a bag of money.

She asked to speak with the bank manager to open an account because, "It's a lot of money!"

The reluctant staff finally ushered her into his office.

The bank manager then asked her how much she would like to deposit.

She replied, "£165,000!" and dumped the cash on his desk. The manager was of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, "Bloody 'ell, where did you get this money?"

The old lass replied, "I make bets." The manager then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?"

The old lass said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you £25,000 that your balls are square."

"Ha!" laughed the manager, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!"

The old lass challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?"

"Sure," said the manager, "I'll bet £25,000 that my balls are not square!"

The old lass said, "Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my solicitor with me tomorrow at 10:00am as a witness?"

"Sure!" replied the confident manager.

That night, he was very nervous about the bet and often checked his balls in the mirror.

The next morning, at precisely 10:00 am, the old lass appeared with her solicitor at the managers office.

She introduced the solicitor to the manager and repeated the bet: "£25,000 says the managers balls are square!"

The manager agreed with the bet again and the old lass asked him to drop his pants so they could all see.

The manager complied.

The old lass peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them.

"Well, Okay," said the manager, "£25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure."

Just then, he noticed that the solicitor was quietly banging his head against the wall.

The manager said, "What wrong with your solicitor?"

She replied, "Nothing, except I bet him £100,000 that at 10:00 am today, I'd have the Bank managers balls in my hand!"    :devil:
Fourth in the 2018 Quiz of the Year but at least I beat Clive.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re: Old lady at the Bank.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 18:15 »
 ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Old lady at the Bank.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 20:37 »
Brilliant Den!   :laugh:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum