Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Truevector problem  (Read 1275 times)

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
Truevector problem
« on: December 05, 2003, 18:23 »
Only me again  ;D

Last week when I changed the hard drive I decided to set the system standby to a set time and now when ever the pc goes to standby it locks up and I have to do a reset.
I have now took off the standby and no problems at all, below is the picture of the logs.

TrueVector engine: File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\HOME.ldb" was corrupt and has been copied to "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\xDB2C.tmp".  File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\HOME.ldb" was corrupt and has been deleted.

TrueVector engine: File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB" was corrupt, restoring from backup "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\BACKUP.RDB".

TrueVector engine: File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB" was corrupt and has been copied to "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\xDB2B.tmp".  File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB" was corrupt and has been deleted.

I believe this is something to do with ZA..but what gives.

Hookstar

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
Re:Truevector problem
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 19:38 »
TrueVector engine is definitely to do with ZA.  It seems that by going into standby, it might not be shutting down properly.  This guy posted a very similar problem on the ZA forums, Hook.  One solution seems to be to completely remove and re-install ZA.  Hope that link helps.

:)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline TR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 19:53 »
Cheers Simon.  Or delete ZA and use another FW, what do you all suggest.

Hookstar

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 21:02 »
Personally I would bin ZA and try Sygate.  The free version is bottom right on the page.  :)
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum