Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: Thoughts to Get Through a Crisis  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: Thoughts to Get Through a Crisis
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 13:44 »
Getting insurance on a 19 year old cat with a bad heart and malfunctioning thyroid might prove expensive MB.    :bawl:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 13:49 »
You should get a cat Simon, they are good at ridding the home of other less likeable critters. Mind you, a friend recently told me of a cat that brought her owner a snake, a live snake, into her bedroom. But other than little things like that..........  :)x

We have quite a few insurance companies, but I figure the money I save in not having her vaccinated, goes to paying for these, more unusual accidents.   

Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats and dogs hair, MB, but I wouldn't have a pet anyway, as I'm not usually here all day, and I wouldn't want the additional responsibility.
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline mistybear

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 13:59 »
Getting insurance on a 19 year old cat with a bad heart and malfunctioning thyroid might prove expensive MB.    :bawl:

Just shave a few years off, and say you lost her birth certificate. As for the thyroid, just say she's laid back sort of cat and a bit on the lazy side.  ;)  ;D

Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats and dogs hair, MB, but I wouldn't have a pet anyway, as I'm not usually here all day, and I wouldn't want the additional responsibility.

Fair enough Simon, that is the responsible thing to do. People who get a pet, and then just leave them to fend for themselves, really gets up my nose. If I wasn't at home as much as I am, I would definitely get another kitten to keep this one company, she'd probably try and kill it, but at least she'd have something to do.
Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum