Sponsor for PC Pals Forum

Author Topic: AC/DC Deep Purple gig photos  (Read 1767 times)

Offline jww41005

AC/DC Deep Purple gig photos
« on: February 23, 2011, 19:26 »
Here are the photos I took last year.
Some of the Purple photos are a bit blurred. I swear it didn't have absolutely anything to do with the large quantity of beer I drank before, during and after the gig.

I also saw U2, but those photos didn't turn out well at all. I can't remember what I drank that night :stars:

http://s829.photobucket.com/home/john41005/index

John
If it works, don't fix it

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Won Quiz of the Year 2015,2016,2017, 2020, 2021
Re: AC/DC Deep Purple gig photos
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 20:30 »
I went to see Status Quo at Cardiff International Arena a few years back.  I doubt that I could have taken photos because everybody stands up these days!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 22:47 »
Good to have some memories of the gigs, John.  I'm hoping AC/DC bring out a DVD from the last tour.  I think DP are slightly long in the tooth now, and perhaps should be thinking of graceful retirement. 
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Offline Rodders

• Forum Fanatic
  • Bournemouth: Where even the water is 'ard!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 00:58 »
The last gig I attended was the remarkable and hugely entertaining CW Stoneking, at Mr Kyps in Poole, on the 8th of February.  Whilst perhaps a little too 'different' for Nita's taste, I was completely sold.  Brilliant, often very funny, and utterly unique!

Offline jww41005

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 22:04 »
Good to have some memories of the gigs, John.  I'm hoping AC/DC bring out a DVD from the last tour.  I think DP are slightly long in the tooth now, and perhaps should be thinking of graceful retirement. 

Yep, I know what you mean, even though, they can still do it. I did notice that Ian Paice had what looked like an armchair behind some of the PA, that he used, and Gillan would nip off every now and again, for some RedBull I suppose.

U2 have a DVD out of their 360º tour, and there are plenty of videos on youtube from the last AC/DC tour. I still like to watch my AC/DC Monsters of Rock 'video'. I was also there. I'm like a bad smell.
If it works, don't fix it

Offline Simon

• Administrator
  • First to score 7/7 in Quiz of The Week's News 2017
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 22:26 »
 ;D
Many thanks to all our members, who have made PC Pals such an outstanding success!   :thumb:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Sponsor for PC Pals Forum